Blog Photo

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 2-The Meaning Behind Your Blog Name - October 19, 2010

Day 2 of my 30 day blog challenge... The topic today is the meaning behind my blog name...

My blog name is a quote from a famous poet named Robert Frost from his poem, "The Road Not Taken" that was published in 1916 in the collection Mountain Interval. I read and analyzed this poem when I was growing up and have often thought of the infamous words that I chose as my blog name. My whole life seems to have been a series of crossroads in which I inevitably found myself opting to travel down the road less traveled. This unbeaten path was not necessarily the popular, or the easy choice and has proven to have had many tumultuous times and challenging lessons attached to it, but I can honestly say that I would not change any of my choices up until this point. It has created the woman I am today and for that I am grateful... :)

Thanks again for taking the time to read my words... until tomorrow... Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment