Blog Photo

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I am enjoying writing this blog? My family read it last night and now my oldest daughter has decided to do the 30-day challenge too...:) I will post her blog address here as soon as I know what it is, should you care to check hers out too! Okay, so enough blabbing...

Day 15... The first 10 songs that played on my iPod when I hit shuffle was:

1. To All The Girls By: The Beastie Boys From the album: Paul's Boutique
2. Military Madness By: Graham Nash From the album: Crosby, Stills and Nash (Disc 2)
3. Talk About Your Baby By: John Lee Hooker From the album: Guitar Lovin' Man
4. Gift From Virgo By: Beyonce From the album Dangerously In Love
5. Just Another Nervous Wreck By: Supertramp From the album: Breakfast In America
6. More Than He Could Give By: Jackopierce From the album: Woman As Salvation
7. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues By Bob Dylan From the album: Highway 61 Revisited
8. Manayunk By: June Rich From the album Rain
9. Silver By: Nirvana From the album: Insecticide
10. Piper By Phish From the Live Show: 7-12-2000 Set II- Deer Creek

Hope you have a spooky day and frightful night...:)!!!  Peace, Sigrid

3 comments:

  1. Ya... I can't wait to read Aylas too... Isn't blogging fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you blog? if so, what's your blog address...:)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. why yes I do..I am just starting to catch up again.. you inspired me :) Here's the address.

    http://www.mikesuzannandkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete