Blog Photo

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future may be a tough one for me to blog about. 


You see as of right now I am not sure that I see myself marrying or being with anyone at this point! It is not that I am jaded and do not believe in love or marriage, because I do whole-heartedly. I am currently working on me and I am not ready for that aspect of life right now, so I do not have a clear picture of what that looks like for me! As I work on myself, I am constantly changing and growing through the lessons I learn, which in turn changes the life partner I see myself with. Does that make any sense? I do know that integrity and friendship will play an important role... 


Peace, Sigrid

No comments:

Post a Comment