Blog Photo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why...

What an interesting concept... Hmmmm, let's see... The only person I could fathom switching lives with would be one of my daughters and strictly to bring insight and experience to their world's if only for a day! I am perfectly content with my own life and do not wish to switch with anyone.

Please let me clarify the fact that the reason I do not wish to switch into any other person's life is not because I feel that mine is without fault! I just cannot imagine wanting to be anyone but me even with all of my shortcomings. Think about it, isn't it challenging enough to be in your own skin that you are comfortable in rather than trying to be in another's skin that comes with it's own set of issues and problems as well as perks! Even if it's only for a day! Afterall, I do not know about you guys, but I certainly have had days that seem like eternity's and being someone else for what could seem like an eternity may prove rather tortuous as opposed to rewarding and/or fun!

Thank you for reading all this psychobabble... hope you have a fantabulous night!

Peace, Sigrid

No comments:

Post a Comment